Firstly, tagged by LadyMalvoliosander and thewalruseggman For this one
1) Grab the book nearest to you, skip to page 18 and read line four
Hamlet. Indeed, indeed, sirs, but this troubles me. Hold you the watch tonight?
All. We do, my lord.
Hamlet. Armed, say you?
All. Armed, my lord.
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you reach?
my laptop case
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Um, I can't remember. I think The Mentalist
4) Without looking guess what time it is?
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I hear something outside. It sounds like a lawnmower or something, but I'm not sure. Also I think I hear a plane going by over head. Woosh.
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?